i, yeah i’m coming home again to you,
’cause you’re my only friend,
i’ll lean into the spirits’ hands,
believe in trinity again,
like it’ll never end.
you were runnin’ fast all of your life,
i know that feelin’,
i know it ain’t easy.
(no matter if u try)
livin’ for just one day,
or savin’ up the holy grace,
i never be ashamed to call his name,
trinity’s a friend.
- impaled lyrics – the last gasp
- david bowie lyrics – conversation piece
- impaled lyrics – you are the dead
- clawfinger lyrics – sick of myself
- neil diamond lyrics – but only in name
- bob dylan lyrics – caribbean wind
- icewind lyrics – winter heaven
- barbra streisand lyrics – between yesterday and tomorrow
- david bowie lyrics – working class hero
- impaled lyrics – sickness is health